Monday, October 18, 2010

SIMPLE LIVING

In this crazy world we often feel like we are going 100 miles an hour.  Our mind screams out:  "Stop the world!  I want to get off!!"

Alice Gray is an inspirational conference speak and the compiler of the bestselling Stories for the Heart book series.  Working with Steven Stephens (license psychologist) and John Van Diest they put together the book:  "Lists to Live By for Simple Living"

On the cover:

"Simplicity is a gift of peace,
harmony, and delight!
But is simplicity possible today?
The wonderful answer is, "Yes!"
Discover the gateway to simple living in these uplifting lists
that will uncomplicate your life and enrich your spirit.
Enjoy. Treasure. Share. It's really very simple!"

I love this book.  It has helped me to slow down; be at peace and appreciate the many blessings in my life.  I hope to share with you some of the amazing things that I have discovered while reading this book.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo..I may have to check that out! I like books that make me happy.