As an end result we end up overwhelmed; frustrated; our house is a mess; and we don't have time to do the things that are the most important or the most valuable.
Robert and Debra Bruce along with Ellen Oldacre collaborated in writing: "Standing Up against the Odds".
The following is a list of questions to ask yourself to help you stay on track to keep your life simple; uncluttered and at peace:
- Is this really important to me?
- Do I truly enjoy this?
- Do I really need this?
- Does this cause stress and drain my energy?
- Does this cause me to hurry to much?
- What are healthier alternatives?
- How did I manage without this?