Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"ASK IN FAITH"

There have been many things that I have learned since I was a very small girl.  Those things have been very important to me and have shaped how I see the world and my faith in God.

For as long as I can remember, I have always known that my Heavenly Father loves me and has blessed me with my righteous desires.  I have had the strong faith that he will always answer my pleas and provide where I lack.  I have no doubt that he loves me that much to give me whatever I ask for.

Knowing this, I have been very careful about asking for blessings.

I continue to pray every day to Heavenly Father asking him to protect my job and to bless Victor with continued employment.  I worry about not being able to provide for my family; it is a deep concern and worry to me with the current ecomomic climate.

This morning, I plead again with Heavenly Father.

After my prayers I read my scriptures.  Today I was reading in Moroni 7 and I had confirmation from Heavenly Father through the scriptures with the words from verse 26:

"Whatsoever thing ye shall ask the Father in my name, which is good, in faith believing that ye shall receive, behold, it shall be done unto you."

My faith in God is a blessing to my family.  Just one more tender mercy from the Lord.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that knowing God loves you is one of those special gifts from him. It is wonderful to see what gifts he bestows on his children. And while each person is given different gifts, it always seems that God has given what that person needs the most.