Tuesday, August 10, 2010

CALLINGS

As many of you know, we had Ward Boundary changes.  The Gonzales Family is still in the Oxnard 1st Ward.

Victor was released from all his callings and so was I.  However, I have been re-called to the same callings that I had prior to the boundary changes with some additional instruction from the Bishop.

I am still the Activity Day Leader and the Primary Pianist.  I have been asked again to help support the music needs in the ward.  This time I was asked to support the choir since we now have a choir director.  I am really excited!  I love Sis. Jardin and she was the choir director when we were both in the Oxnard 3rd Ward.

I have not been asked to help out with the Organ, however, I am sure that when there is a need I will be asked.

I am glad that I can still offer service in the church.  I always enjoy the responsibilities that are given to me and I love the individuals that I serve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! How fun!

I always like changes...I think they make life exciting!